USA: Brown Shoe Reports January And Year-End Sales
Brown Shoe Company today announced divisional retail sales results for the five-week period and 53-week fiscal year ended February 3, 2001 and same-store sales results for the four-week and 52-week periods ended January 27, 2001. Sales for Famous Footwear for the five weeks ended February 3, 2001 were $71.3m compared to $51.1m for the four-week period ended January 29, 2000. Same-store sales for the comparable four-week period (ending January 27, 2001) declined 1.1 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth