ISRAEL: Browzwear, Kopperman Design Strategic Partnership
Two companies supplying cutting edge technology to the apparel industry have entered into a strategic partnership, which they believe will provide designers with a tool for enhanced garment and store design. Israeli firm Browzwear International Ltd and Koppermann Computersysteme GmbH of Germany say one of their goals is to tightly integrate Browzwear´s V-Stitcher product with Koppermann´s Tex-Design drawing and Tex-Store visual merchandising products. This will enable customers to apply patterns generated in Tex-Design directly on V-Stitcher's avatars, eliminating the need for format conversions.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020