USA: Bruce Crumbliss Joins Sapona As VP Of Sales
Bruce Crumbliss has been appointed as vice president of sales at Sapona Manufacturing Company Inc - a new position within the company and one that has been introduced to develop new markets and improve communication with customers. Mr Crumbliss, who was formerly vice president of sales for Mayo Yarns, before it was acquired by Frontier, will also be responsible for managing relationships with Sapona's independent sales representatives - including Falcon Industries, Clyde Gordon Associates, TSR Yarns, Jones Textiles, Steen Sales and CM Patterson Yarns - and will serve on the board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022