USA: Bruce Crumbliss Joins Sapona As VP Of Sales
Bruce Crumbliss has been appointed as vice president of sales at Sapona Manufacturing Company Inc - a new position within the company and one that has been introduced to develop new markets and improve communication with customers. Mr Crumbliss, who was formerly vice president of sales for Mayo Yarns, before it was acquired by Frontier, will also be responsible for managing relationships with Sapona's independent sales representatives - including Falcon Industries, Clyde Gordon Associates, TSR Yarns, Jones Textiles, Steen Sales and CM Patterson Yarns - and will serve on the board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective