USA: Bruce Crumbliss Joins Sapona As VP Of Sales
Bruce Crumbliss has been appointed as vice president of sales at Sapona Manufacturing Company Inc - a new position within the company and one that has been introduced to develop new markets and improve communication with customers. Mr Crumbliss, who was formerly vice president of sales for Mayo Yarns, before it was acquired by Frontier, will also be responsible for managing relationships with Sapona's independent sales representatives - including Falcon Industries, Clyde Gordon Associates, TSR Yarns, Jones Textiles, Steen Sales and CM Patterson Yarns - and will serve on the board of directors.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts