ITALY: Brunello Opens New York, Moscow Stores
Luxury cashmere clothing maker Brunello Cucinelli Cashmere is to open two new single-brand stores in New York and Moscow.
The store openings, which follow the recent opening of a single-brand store in Paris, will be situated on New York's Bleecker Street and on Moscow's Petrovka street.
1978-established Brunello Cucinelli predicts a sales increase of 7.2 per cent to €67 million for 2005.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report