ITALY: Bruno Magli US Sales Soar During Half
The company, a unit of Italian investment fund Opera, also posted a 25 per cent year-on-year increase in US sales of women's items over the six-month period.
Bruno Magli attributed the upturn to its current reorganisation plan, which has seen the company reduce costs and close a raft of non-strategic stores.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"