FRANCE: Bruno Saint Hilaire Turnover Up $2m In 2001
The company said orders for its men's and women's 2002 spring collection increased by 15 per cent year-on-year.
Bruno Saint Hilaire specialises in trousers, shirts and coats and is forecasting turnover to grow to €56m ($48m) by 2005.
The company subcontracts production to manufacturers in France, Romania, Croatia and Russia.
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack