CANADA: Bryan Tatoff rejoins Danier as senior VP, CFO
Designer, manufacturer and retailer Danier Leather said Bryan Tatoff will rejoin the company today (8 January) as its senior VP, CFO and secretary.
Tatoff had previously resigned from Danier last September to take on a senior position with a non-competitive private company.
He originally joined Danier in 1996 and was appointed CFO in 1997.
Danier's merchandise is marketed exclusively under the Danier brand name and is available at its 93 stores and through its corporate sales division.
Fujitsu Transaction Solutions has announced that it will provide technology services and support for Danier Leather's Chinese office....
Retailer Danier Leather has employed Fujitsu Transaction Solutions to install new IT systems across its 97 stores in Canada....
Leather and suede clothing and accessories firm Danier Leather has posted a yearly total and same-store sales decrease of 11% to $148.35m....
Leather and suede clothing specialist Danier Leather is looking for a new CFO after announcing the impending departure of senior VP Bryan Tatoff....
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020