USA: Brylane Appoints New Executive Vice President
Specialty catalogue retailer Brylane Inc today appointed Cathy Fultineer executive vice president of the West Bridgewater (Massachusetts) Apparel Group responsible for the Chadwick and Lerner brands. Bringing more than 20 years of retail and marketing experience, Ms Fultineer joins Brylane from Bear Creek Corporation. She has also held positions at Neiman Marcus, Gucci, Bloomingdale's and Hit or Miss.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands