UK: BSSA Aims To Help Get Members Online
British Shops and Stores Association (BSSA) has launched its own website - www.british-shops.co.uk. "The site has seen a long gestation period, but the finished product has been worth the wait," said John Dean, chief executive. "Our objective has been to produce a complete and comprehensive site, which not only reinforces the service we provide to our members, but also acts as an invaluable tool for recruitment," said Dean. "While there currently remains a deep scepticism amongst members about the value of trading online, the marketing opportunities through database management should be a key priority for every member. Our next step is to provide assistance in website design and transactional trading to those members who want to develop their business in that direction," said Dean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022