UK: BSSA Aims To Help Get Members Online
British Shops and Stores Association (BSSA) has launched its own website - www.british-shops.co.uk. "The site has seen a long gestation period, but the finished product has been worth the wait," said John Dean, chief executive. "Our objective has been to produce a complete and comprehensive site, which not only reinforces the service we provide to our members, but also acts as an invaluable tool for recruitment," said Dean. "While there currently remains a deep scepticism amongst members about the value of trading online, the marketing opportunities through database management should be a key priority for every member. Our next step is to provide assistance in website design and transactional trading to those members who want to develop their business in that direction," said Dean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth