UK: BSSA Aims To Help Get Members Online
British Shops and Stores Association (BSSA) has launched its own website - www.british-shops.co.uk. "The site has seen a long gestation period, but the finished product has been worth the wait," said John Dean, chief executive. "Our objective has been to produce a complete and comprehensive site, which not only reinforces the service we provide to our members, but also acts as an invaluable tool for recruitment," said Dean. "While there currently remains a deep scepticism amongst members about the value of trading online, the marketing opportunities through database management should be a key priority for every member. Our next step is to provide assistance in website design and transactional trading to those members who want to develop their business in that direction," said Dean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022