UK: BSSA Aims To Help Get Members Online
British Shops and Stores Association (BSSA) has launched its own website - www.british-shops.co.uk. "The site has seen a long gestation period, but the finished product has been worth the wait," said John Dean, chief executive. "Our objective has been to produce a complete and comprehensive site, which not only reinforces the service we provide to our members, but also acts as an invaluable tool for recruitment," said Dean. "While there currently remains a deep scepticism amongst members about the value of trading online, the marketing opportunities through database management should be a key priority for every member. Our next step is to provide assistance in website design and transactional trading to those members who want to develop their business in that direction," said Dean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective