UK: BSSA Aims To Help Get Members Online
British Shops and Stores Association (BSSA) has launched its own website - www.british-shops.co.uk. "The site has seen a long gestation period, but the finished product has been worth the wait," said John Dean, chief executive. "Our objective has been to produce a complete and comprehensive site, which not only reinforces the service we provide to our members, but also acts as an invaluable tool for recruitment," said Dean. "While there currently remains a deep scepticism amongst members about the value of trading online, the marketing opportunities through database management should be a key priority for every member. Our next step is to provide assistance in website design and transactional trading to those members who want to develop their business in that direction," said Dean.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022