USA: Buckle Falls 1.2 Per Cent In September
Sales at casual apparel and footwear retailer Buckle Inc fell 1.2 per cent in the five-week period ended 6 October to $36 million from $36.5 million a year ago. Sales for the 35 week period fell 2.4 per cent to $237.9 million from $243.8 million a year ago. Same-store sales for the 35 weeks fell 8.3% from last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"