US: Buckle Q3 profit soars 31% on higher sales
Third quarter profit at youth fashion and footwear retailer The Buckle Inc has jumped by 31%, helped by soaring sales.
For the three months to 1 November, net income rose to $29.1m, or $0.62 per share, from $22.2m, or $0.48 per share in the same period last year.
Net sales jumped 25.7% to $210.6m from $167.6m, and comparable store sales leapt 19.1%.
Headquartered in Kearney, Nebraska, Buckle operates 388 retail stores.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' April 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' March 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Teen apparel retailer The Buckle today (11 March) posted an 18.2% jump in fourth quarter profit as shoppers flocked to its stores and sales rose 21.5%....
The following is a general roundup of US apparel and shoe chains' February 2009 sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar