USA: Bullboxer Footwear Chooses FootWorks EDI Solution
"With the combination of our European manufacturing partners, an outstanding management team here in the US, and a distinctive line of footwear, we knew we needed a business system that could take us from startup to $100,000,000 in five years," said Martin Berendsen, president of Fast Forward Agencies. "FootWorks was highly recommended by my colleagues in the industry," said Berendsen.
"Our EDI system can seamlessly process virtually any type of required transaction, from any retailer in the footwear industry," said Tipton Clark, marketing coordinator for FootWorks. "We are the only software company that has a membership in the Uniform Code Council that guides the development and direction of EDI in North America. It is crucial for companies like Bullboxer to be able to communicate through EDI with retailers like Nordstrom's and Dillard's."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack