BELARUS: Bulletproof Suit Is No Heavyweight
The outfit, which weighs between 1.5 to three kilograms depending on the model, is already attracting interest from law enforcement agencies.
The vest is lighter than traditional bulletproof models thanks to the use of DuPont-engineered Kevlar, a high-strength, lightweight fabric, and ballistic films in the manufacturing process.
The trousers, meanwhile, are made of lightweight fibre composite materials and provide "reliable protection" from knives and other sharp objects.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"