UK: Burberry President Resigns As Director
Thomas O'Neill, who joined Burberry in November 2001, will exit the company on July 1.
He is leaving to take up the roles of CEO at luxury jewellery retailer Harry Winston Inc and president at diamond company Aber Diamond Corporation.
In his time at Burberry, O'Neill has focused on developing the company's management team, infrastructure and strategy for its Asian operations.
Companies: Burberry Group Plc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
We're now in an age in which "brand is king" says Stacy Baker, author of a new report on the state of the apparel branding industry. That said, what does the concept of a good branding strategy mean t...
For the past 20 years Wal-Mart has redefined the way most retailers and manufacturers across channels and categories have done business. Every apparel company has been affected thanks to the retail gi...
Luxury goods label Burberry has given its backing to supermodel Kate Moss, who has been brandished a disgrace for her drug habit....
Luxury UK goods company Burberry has threatened to take legal action against a company selling clothing for ferrets in check fabric similar to its own....
Luxury goods company Burberry Group Plc has reported a 1.2 per cent drop in first-half sales, dragged down by a fall in wholesale revenue....
Upmarket fashion label Burberry Group has named a new chief executive to replace Rose Marie Bravo, who is to quit the role next July....
Luxury goods company Burberry's chief executive, Rose Marie Bravo, is to quit her position with the company when it demerges from majority shareholder GUS, according to media reports....
Burberry and Chanel have become the latest companies to drop Kate Moss amid lurid stories about her personal life and photographs allegedly showing the model snorting cocaine....
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022