UK: Burberry's Cartwright named Harvey Nichols CEO
Stacey Cartwright is the new chief executive at Harvey Nichols
Stacey Cartwright, the former finance direct at Burberry, is to join luxury fashion retailer Harvey Nichols as its new chief executive.
She replaces Joseph Wan, who has held the position of CEO for 21 years and who will be retiring at the end of March.
Cartwright was CFO and executive vice president of Burberry Group Plc for nine years, where she played a key role helping to transform the company into a world-leading luxury brand.
During her tenure, turnover jumped from GBP676m to GBP2bn, and the brand expanded into new markets including China and the Middle East.
"I am excited by the opportunity to further develop this world class brand both in the UK and internationally," Cartwright said.
Harvey Nichols Group Limited is owned by the Hong Kong based retail magnate, Dr Dickson Poon.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate ...
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
- Sustainable fibres, finishes and processes at ITMA
- Freeing up working capital in the supply chain
- Five ways to tackle market and demand volatility
- ‘Fixing Fashion’ one stitch at a time
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Uniqlo under fire again for China worker abuses
- German sustainable textile scheme heads to Vietnam
- 3D tool uses product data to shake up shopping
- Fast Retailing in deal for laser treated garments
- US Q3 in brief: Shoe Carnival, Caleres
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Trade and Trade Policy: The World’s Leading Clothing Exporters and Key Markets 2015
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory