UK: Burberry's Cartwright named Harvey Nichols CEO
Stacey Cartwright is the new chief executive at Harvey Nichols
Stacey Cartwright, the former finance direct at Burberry, is to join luxury fashion retailer Harvey Nichols as its new chief executive.
She replaces Joseph Wan, who has held the position of CEO for 21 years and who will be retiring at the end of March.
Cartwright was CFO and executive vice president of Burberry Group Plc for nine years, where she played a key role helping to transform the company into a world-leading luxury brand.
During her tenure, turnover jumped from GBP676m to GBP2bn, and the brand expanded into new markets including China and the Middle East.
"I am excited by the opportunity to further develop this world class brand both in the UK and internationally," Cartwright said.
Harvey Nichols Group Limited is owned by the Hong Kong based retail magnate, Dr Dickson Poon.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate ...
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can technology shape a sustainable fashion future?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- Talks progressing on Myanmar minimum wage
- Under Armour unveils newest retail presence
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015