UK: Burberry's Cartwright named Harvey Nichols CEO
Stacey Cartwright is the new chief executive at Harvey Nichols
Stacey Cartwright, the former finance direct at Burberry, is to join luxury fashion retailer Harvey Nichols as its new chief executive.
She replaces Joseph Wan, who has held the position of CEO for 21 years and who will be retiring at the end of March.
Cartwright was CFO and executive vice president of Burberry Group Plc for nine years, where she played a key role helping to transform the company into a world-leading luxury brand.
During her tenure, turnover jumped from GBP676m to GBP2bn, and the brand expanded into new markets including China and the Middle East.
"I am excited by the opportunity to further develop this world class brand both in the UK and internationally," Cartwright said.
Harvey Nichols Group Limited is owned by the Hong Kong based retail magnate, Dr Dickson Poon.
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate ...
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
- TPP: now the real fight starts
- Private label sourcing faces range of pressures
- Can Gap maintain its momentum minus Larsson?
- What clothing could the TPP X-basket contain?
- Where next for e-textiles and smart garments?
- Update: Negotiators agree landmark TPP trade deal
- H&M falling behind on Bangladesh factory safety?
- Nike debuts new fabric for adaptive breathability
- New Bangladesh labour rules draw union criticism
- New CEO may focus on Ralph Lauren supply chain
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020