UK: Burberry's Cartwright named Harvey Nichols CEO
Stacey Cartwright is the new chief executive at Harvey Nichols
Stacey Cartwright, the former finance direct at Burberry, is to join luxury fashion retailer Harvey Nichols as its new chief executive.
She replaces Joseph Wan, who has held the position of CEO for 21 years and who will be retiring at the end of March.
Cartwright was CFO and executive vice president of Burberry Group Plc for nine years, where she played a key role helping to transform the company into a world-leading luxury brand.
During her tenure, turnover jumped from GBP676m to GBP2bn, and the brand expanded into new markets including China and the Middle East.
"I am excited by the opportunity to further develop this world class brand both in the UK and internationally," Cartwright said.
Harvey Nichols Group Limited is owned by the Hong Kong based retail magnate, Dr Dickson Poon.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate ...
Canadean's "Stella International Holdings Limited - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, ma...
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- How will TPP emerge from fast-track trade bill?
- Adidas pushing self-governance for suppliers
- 3D printing gears up for fashion industry change
- US fashion industry applauds trade bills package
- China textile and garment firms eyeing Morocco?
- Under Armour hailed "next global athletic company"
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Orta and Garmon launch denim chemical screening
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”