USA: Burke Mills, Inc. Announces Management Changes
Burke Mills, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMLS), a yarn processor in Valdese, NC, announces changes in management. Charles McCamy, President and Chief Operating Officer since September 1997 resigned May 15, 2000. Thomas Nail, Vice President of Finance and CFO of the Company, has been appointed President and COO by the Board of Directors to succeed Mr. McCamy effective May 15, 2000. Mr. McCamy also resigned as a member of the Board of Directors, and Mr. Nail was elected by the Board to fill that vacancy.The Board of Directors appointed Richard Byers, previously Vice President of Sales, as Executive Vice President of the Company. Jack Briggs, Vice President of Manufacturing, resigned May 15, 2000.The Company will be interviewing candidates to fill the CFO position and the VP of Manufacturing position within the near future.Burke Mills, Inc., is a processor of dyed, twisted, and textured yarns for the automotive, home and contract upholstery markets. The Company employs approximately 244 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022