USA: Burke Mills, Inc. Announces Management Changes
Burke Mills, Inc. (Nasdaq: BMLS), a yarn processor in Valdese, NC, announces changes in management. Charles McCamy, President and Chief Operating Officer since September 1997 resigned May 15, 2000. Thomas Nail, Vice President of Finance and CFO of the Company, has been appointed President and COO by the Board of Directors to succeed Mr. McCamy effective May 15, 2000. Mr. McCamy also resigned as a member of the Board of Directors, and Mr. Nail was elected by the Board to fill that vacancy.The Board of Directors appointed Richard Byers, previously Vice President of Sales, as Executive Vice President of the Company. Jack Briggs, Vice President of Manufacturing, resigned May 15, 2000.The Company will be interviewing candidates to fill the CFO position and the VP of Manufacturing position within the near future.Burke Mills, Inc., is a processor of dyed, twisted, and textured yarns for the automotive, home and contract upholstery markets. The Company employs approximately 244 people.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective