USA: Burlington Coat Factory Comp Sales Flat
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation (NYSE-BCF) announced today that net sales for the first quarter ended September 2, 2000 were $415.8m compared with $378.9m for the comparative period ended September 4, 1999, a 9.7 per cent increase. These results reflect a 1.4 per cent comparative store sales increase in the quarter. During the prior fiscal year the first quarter ended on August 28, 1999. Sales for the prior year's first quarter ended August 28, 1999 were $374.8m. Burlington Coat Factory operates 284 stores in 42 states principally under the name "Burlington Coat Factory".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again