USA: Burlington Coat Factory Comp Sales Flat
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation (NYSE-BCF) announced today that net sales for the first quarter ended September 2, 2000 were $415.8m compared with $378.9m for the comparative period ended September 4, 1999, a 9.7 per cent increase. These results reflect a 1.4 per cent comparative store sales increase in the quarter. During the prior fiscal year the first quarter ended on August 28, 1999. Sales for the prior year's first quarter ended August 28, 1999 were $374.8m. Burlington Coat Factory operates 284 stores in 42 states principally under the name "Burlington Coat Factory".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Technology key to shopper experience
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022