USA: Burlington Coat Factory Comp Sales Flat
These results reflect a 1.4 per cent comparative store sales increase in the quarter. During the prior fiscal year the first quarter ended on August 28, 1999. Sales for the prior year's first quarter ended August 28, 1999 were $374.8m.
Burlington Coat Factory operates 284 stores in 42 states principally under the name "Burlington Coat Factory".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Department store retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has reported better year-on-year earnings and sales for the second quarter ended 26 November....
Off-price retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has reported net sales from continuing operations of $650.8 million for the three months ended 27 August compared with sales of $574.2m...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' August sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp has reported a decrease in fourth-quarter net income on lawsuit settlement expenses, an alteration in personal property tax accounting, and disp...
Value clothing retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp says it is considering "strategic alternatives" to boost shareholder value....
Top outerwear and apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has been optimising workforce processes across its 360 retail stores in the US with the implementation of retail soluti...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has selected ProfitLogic's Markdown Optimization solution for use at its 360 stores throughout the US....
- Bangladesh apparel sector faces up to challenges
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Gap working to rebuild and gain market share
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US Q4 in brief – American Eagle Outfitters
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Adidas unveils "revolutionary" marathon shoe
- Myanmar forms new minimum wage committee
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022