USA: Burlington Coat Factory Q3 Sales Hit $800m
The New Jersey-based operator of 330 stores said sales for the three months to March rose to $800m from $780m in 2002 although same-store sales slipped 2.5 per cent.
The company added it expects to open five new Burlington Coat Factory stores and one MJM Designer Shoe store in the current quarter.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Department store retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has reported better year-on-year earnings and sales for the second quarter ended 26 November....
Off-price retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has reported net sales from continuing operations of $650.8 million for the three months ended 27 August compared with sales of $574.2m...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' August sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp has reported a decrease in fourth-quarter net income on lawsuit settlement expenses, an alteration in personal property tax accounting, and disp...
Value clothing retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp says it is considering "strategic alternatives" to boost shareholder value....
Top outerwear and apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has been optimising workforce processes across its 360 retail stores in the US with the implementation of retail soluti...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has selected ProfitLogic's Markdown Optimization solution for use at its 360 stores throughout the US....
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Wage abuses can’t be eliminated by software and PR
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022