USA: Burlington Coat Factory Says Q3 Sales Up
Outdoor apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp on Thursday posted a 2.4 per cent rise in third quarter net sales to $798.7 million from $779.8m in the year-ago period. The New Jersey-based operator of more than 330 stores said same-store sales for the 13 weeks to March 1 slipped 2.5 per cent and added net sales for the nine month period rose 5.7 per cent to $2.088 billion from $1.976bn.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth