USA: Burlington Coat Improves ERM With Workbrain
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation is to use Workbrain RetailERM (Employee Relationship Management) software to help manage scheduling, time, and attendance for employees in its retail stores in 42 states, as well as corporate sites and distribution centres.
The Web-based solution should help improve operational efficiency, streamline employee scheduling, enhance analytical and reporting capabilities, and provide manager self-service. It can also be integrated with the outerwear retailer's current and future financial, database, payroll, Linux operating system, and Oracle HRMS products.
"We expect that Workbrain's ERM solution will quickly deliver tangible benefits to Burlington Coat Factory because it is built for rapid implementation and will interface with our other systems, reducing our payroll processing efforts," said Brad Friedman, vice president of information services, Burlington Coat Factory.
"Workbrain RetailERM is a platform to transform a broad variety of employee workplace processes. Most importantly, it should provide our managers with easy-to-use, analytical and reporting tools that will help them make smart decisions that will reduce costs."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Department store retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse has reported better year-on-year earnings and sales for the second quarter ended 26 November....
Off-price retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has reported net sales from continuing operations of $650.8 million for the three months ended 27 August compared with sales of $574.2m...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' August sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp has reported a decrease in fourth-quarter net income on lawsuit settlement expenses, an alteration in personal property tax accounting, and disp...
Value clothing retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corp says it is considering "strategic alternatives" to boost shareholder value....
Top outerwear and apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has been optimising workforce processes across its 360 retail stores in the US with the implementation of retail soluti...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' May sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Apparel retailer Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation has selected ProfitLogic's Markdown Optimization solution for use at its 360 stores throughout the US....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar