USA: Burlington Coat Improves ERM With Workbrain
Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation is to use Workbrain RetailERM (Employee Relationship Management) software to help manage scheduling, time, and attendance for employees in its retail stores in 42 states, as well as corporate sites and distribution centres. The Web-based solution should help improve operational efficiency, streamline employee scheduling, enhance analytical and reporting capabilities, and provide manager self-service. It can also be integrated with the outerwear retailer's current and future financial, database, payroll, Linux operating system, and Oracle HRMS products.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth