USA: Burlington Coat Reports 1.6% Drop In Q1 Same-Store Sales
The Burlington, New Jersey-based retailer said same-store sales decreased 1.8 per cent in June, 0.9 per cent in July, and 2.0 per cent in August compared with the same periods last year.
It added that net sales for the three months to 30 August were $530.0 million compared with $506.1 million for the year-ago period, an increase of 4.7 per cent.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022