US: Burlington Holdings files for IPO
Burlington Holdings, parent company of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation, has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission ahead of an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock.
The company did not reveal how many shares it plans to offer or the price of the shares. JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co and Wells Fargo Securities will underwrite the proposed offering.
Burlington Coat Factory last month recorded a strong improvement to its first-quarter profit, boosted by a near-double-digit sales increase and a 3.4% comparable store sales rise.
Private eqiuity firm Advent International has declined to comment on reports its fashion chain, Charlotte Russe, is in talks about a potential initial public offering (IPO)....
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: DSW, Chico's, Abercrombie & Fitch
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015