US: Burlington Holdings files for IPO
Burlington Holdings, parent company of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation, has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission ahead of an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock.
The company did not reveal how many shares it plans to offer or the price of the shares. JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co and Wells Fargo Securities will underwrite the proposed offering.
Burlington Coat Factory last month recorded a strong improvement to its first-quarter profit, boosted by a near-double-digit sales increase and a 3.4% comparable store sales rise.
Private eqiuity firm Advent International has declined to comment on reports its fashion chain, Charlotte Russe, is in talks about a potential initial public offering (IPO)....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Myanmar Code of Conduct a first step in compliance
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Abercrombie & Fitch reports “dismal” FY
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019