US: Burlington Holdings files for IPO
Burlington Holdings, parent company of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation, has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission ahead of an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock.
The company did not reveal how many shares it plans to offer or the price of the shares. JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co and Wells Fargo Securities will underwrite the proposed offering.
Burlington Coat Factory last month recorded a strong improvement to its first-quarter profit, boosted by a near-double-digit sales increase and a 3.4% comparable store sales rise.
Private eqiuity firm Advent International has declined to comment on reports its fashion chain, Charlotte Russe, is in talks about a potential initial public offering (IPO)....
- What does supply chain mapping really mean?
- Overcapacity in China could reshape fibre markets
- Cotton supply chain transparency an ongoing issue
- Supply chain takeaways from Sourcing at MAGIC
- PVH ramps up corporate responsibility commitments
- Nike and Crystal Group "doing well by doing good"
- US Q2 in brief - G-III Apparel, A&F, Sears
- Cambodia’s focus on garment production also a risk
- C&A helps grow organic cotton production in China
- Li & Fung eyes supply chain speed in 3-year plan
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras