US: Burlington Holdings files for IPO
Burlington Holdings, parent company of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation, has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission ahead of an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock.
The company did not reveal how many shares it plans to offer or the price of the shares. JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co and Wells Fargo Securities will underwrite the proposed offering.
Burlington Coat Factory last month recorded a strong improvement to its first-quarter profit, boosted by a near-double-digit sales increase and a 3.4% comparable store sales rise.
Private eqiuity firm Advent International has declined to comment on reports its fashion chain, Charlotte Russe, is in talks about a potential initial public offering (IPO)....
- What the EU-Vietnam trade deal means for duties
- US apparel retailers' January 2016 sales roundup
- Esquel backs Chinese Sea Island cotton production
- US apparel import growth led by Bangladesh
- Colombia faces challenges in fashion export drive
- Sears looks to lift apparel via sourcing changes
- Eco-friendly garment factory opens in Bangladesh
- Clothing and sports chains in activewear battle
- Nike accelerates digital strategy with new hire
- Bangladesh factory fire renews worker safety fears
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2021
- Wearable Technology Market by Product, Application, Type, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2020
- Practical Price Negotiation