US: Burlington Holdings files for IPO
Burlington Holdings, parent company of Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse Corporation, has filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission ahead of an initial public offering (IPO) of its common stock.
The company did not reveal how many shares it plans to offer or the price of the shares. JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman, Sachs & Co and Wells Fargo Securities will underwrite the proposed offering.
Burlington Coat Factory last month recorded a strong improvement to its first-quarter profit, boosted by a near-double-digit sales increase and a 3.4% comparable store sales rise.
Private eqiuity firm Advent International has declined to comment on reports its fashion chain, Charlotte Russe, is in talks about a potential initial public offering (IPO)....
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket