TURKEY: Bursa Province Increases Textile Exports
Textile exports from the Bursa province have increased by 12.2 per cent during January 2001 compared to the same period last year, according to reports from the Anadolu News Agency. Exports for the month increased from $33.8m in January 1999 to $37m in 2001. Figures released by the Uludag Exporters Union revealed that the province exported its textiles to 66 countries and autonomous regions, with the majority going to Germany, Italy, the US, Britain and Egypt.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores