UK: Burton launches international delivery service
Men's wear retailer Burton is expanding the reach of its products with the introduction today (10 April) of an international delivery service for products ordered from its website.
"There are places where we believe there is a demand for international delivery already, such as in Germany and Australia - other Arcadia brands are enjoying great success there and we would expect to follow suit, but it'll be interesting to see which other places are keen to use our new service," said head of e-commerce, Richard Wilson.
International delivery allows Burton to reach new customers and countries where stores are not yet open, the company said.
Like a vast, slow-moving and rather unwieldy tanker, battered and lashed by stormy seas, the UK's largest clothing retailer Marks & Spencer has done much over the past decade to try to steady its busi...
A recent focus by retailers on growing their footprints through e-commerce and new stores has come at the expense of product, J Crew CEO Mickey Drexler and Arcadia Group owner Sir Philip Green said la...
Fast Retailing plans to enter Australia through its Uniqlo brand by the end of August next year. ...
UK fashion retailer Topshop is teaming up with Facebook so that customers can view, customise and order selected looks from its spring/summer catwalk shows three months ahead of standard industry lead...
Fashion retail giant Arcadia Group has teamed up with Jupi Corp and reality TV stars the Kardashian sisters to launch a clothing collection in the UK under its Dorothy Perkins brand....
UK fashion chain River Island has remained coy on speculation it is looking to open its first store in the US next year....
UK retail group Arcadia Group is to open its first Topshop and Topman store in Johannesburg, South Africa, through a franchise agreement with Edcon and House of Busby....
US department store operator Nordstom has teamed up with UK retail group Arcadia to sell the Topshop and Topman brands in 14 of its US stores....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia's future outsourcing prospects uncertain
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Opportunities and Applications for Digital Textile Printing