CANADA: Business Intelligence Software Helps Drive Profit
Smart Xpert and Xpert Planner are part of Raymark's Xpert Series, which allows retailers to channel information throughout their enterprises and better manage a multi-store operation or a global network. The two new products enable retailers to obtain enterprise-wide information more easily in order to lower cost, increase profitability and maintain high customer satisfaction level the company explains.
Smart Xpert is an advanced data analytics Business Intelligence solution that mines the retailer's transaction history to uncover hidden customer behaviour, discover unsung product heroes and falling star products as well as surgically analyse the retailer's financial trends.
Xpert Planner is an "open-to-buy" tool that uses BI technologies to quickly identify optimal buying opportunities with accurate demand forecasting and budgeting. Retailers can monitor inventory flow to identify recurring sales behaviour and predict matters requiring immediate action.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack