USA: Button Maker Carlisle To Merge With Levcor
In a statement, the two companies say that under the terms of the merger, each Carlyle stockholder would receive one share of Levcor capital stock for every five shares of Carlyle capital stock.
Levcor International converts woven textile fabrics and processes knit textile fabrics which are sold for production principally to domestic manufacturers of women's apparel. The company is headquartered in New York.
Carlyle Industries and its subsidiaries manufacture, package and distribute buttons and embellishments. Business is conducted through three subsidiaries: Blumenthal Lansing Company Inc, Westwater Industries Inc and Button Fashion BV.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020