UK: Buyers Have Until 17 June To Save Chester Barrie
Deloitte & Touche, the receiver trying to find a buyer for Savile Row tailor Chester Barrie, says it has had around 20 "expressions of interest" in the 67-year-old bespoke suit maker. Potential buyers of the business, which has debts of about £4 million and suffered trading losses of £1 million in the past 12 months, have until June 17 to lodge expressions of interest.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth