USA: C-Me Launches Korean Joint Venture
Cyber Merchants Exchange Inc (C-Me), an international B2B electronic trading company, has established a joint venture company, C-Me Korea to expand its global merchandise sourcing and retail sales network. "South Korea plays an integral role for international trade," said Frank Yuan, chairman and chief executive officer of Cyber Merchants Exchange. "Korea's 80 per cent GNP is derived from export products such as apparel, footwear and consumer electronics. Establishing C-Me Korea benefits our existing group of US retail partners and our overseas joint venture partners."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack