C&A Mexico to improve speed to market with PLM
The company, a division of European fashion retailer C&A, owns and operates stores across Mexico from its base in Guadalajara.
Key functions of NGC's PLM system include line planning, tech packs, digital asset management, material development, sampling, costing, and testing and compliance. Features such as workflow calendars, global collaboration and exception dashboards further streamline productivity.
"NGC's software will allow C&A Mexico to improve speed to market and overall productivity, enabling C&A to quickly deliver the newest styles to its customers," said Mark Burstein, president of sales, marketing and product development at NGC.
Last month, C&A revealed it would implement RFID across all of its 164 stores in France, together with full integration at its distribution centre, to streamline processes from point of manufacture through to point of sale.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (Mitsui) is a business conglomerate....
The European Union (EU) is being urged to adopt a roadmap for Sri Lanka with time-bound measures to comply with core labour conventions before it can regain GSP+ beneficiary status. ...
In 2015 menswear registered declines in volume and current value terms...
Levi Strauss & Co. (Levi Strauss) is one of the world's largest brand-name apparel companies. It designs, markets and sells jeans, casual wear and related accessories for men, women and children....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight into developments relating to the global apparel industry....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack