GERMANY: C&A Mode KG Eyes 60 New Outlets
Belgian clothing chain C&A's German division C&A Mode KG aims to open 60 new outlets in Germany in financial 2005/06 as it strives to boost its performance.
C&A Mode has already opened 20 of the locations as part of the scheme, which will lead to the creation of up to 500 jobs.
The company is concentrating on opening stores in towns with a population of 40,000. The new stores will mostly be family retailers.
C&A presently operates 324 outlets throughout Germany.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Dillard's, Macy's, Walmart
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar