BANGLADESH: C&A opens new training centre
A newly opened vocational training centre in Bangladesh includes a new course in industrial electrical wiring - an effort to prevent future fires caused by short circuits and system overloads.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- COMMENT: The future of transfer pricing
- Top ten interviews on just-style in 2014...
- Better Work Bangladesh to get going next year
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- Top ten analysis stories on just-style in 2014...
- Top ten comment articles on just-style in 2014...
- Coats Vietnam bags people empowerment award
- Bangladesh knitwear body publishes buyers guide
- Top ten news stories on just-style in 2014...