USA: Cache Appointments Offset Disappointing Results
Cache Inc, (NASDAQ:CACH), a specialty chain of 211 women's apparel stores, has appointed Brian Woolf as chairman and chief executive officer. Mr Woolf joins Cache from Limited Stores where, until recently, he held the position executive vice president and general merchandise manager. Separately, the company announced the promotion of Thomas Reinckens to the position of president, chief operating officer. Mr Reinckens previously held the position of executive vice president, chief financial officer. Cache expects to report a loss for its third quarter, which ended on September 30 2000, greater than the 8 cents per share loss for the same period last year. Its nine months results for the current year will be approximately break even, compared to a profit of $1,455,000, $.16 cents per share, in 1999. Despite the disappointing nine-month results, the company anticipates results for the fourth quarter -traditionally its strongest - will be profitable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores