USA: Cache Appointments Offset Disappointing Results
Cache Inc, (NASDAQ:CACH), a specialty chain of 211 women's apparel stores, has appointed Brian Woolf as chairman and chief executive officer. Mr Woolf joins Cache from Limited Stores where, until recently, he held the position executive vice president and general merchandise manager. Separately, the company announced the promotion of Thomas Reinckens to the position of president, chief operating officer. Mr Reinckens previously held the position of executive vice president, chief financial officer. Cache expects to report a loss for its third quarter, which ended on September 30 2000, greater than the 8 cents per share loss for the same period last year. Its nine months results for the current year will be approximately break even, compared to a profit of $1,455,000, $.16 cents per share, in 1999. Despite the disappointing nine-month results, the company anticipates results for the fourth quarter -traditionally its strongest - will be profitable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing