USA: Cache Appointments Offset Disappointing Results
Cache Inc, (NASDAQ:CACH), a specialty chain of 211 women's apparel stores, has appointed Brian Woolf as chairman and chief executive officer. Mr Woolf joins Cache from Limited Stores where, until recently, he held the position executive vice president and general merchandise manager. Separately, the company announced the promotion of Thomas Reinckens to the position of president, chief operating officer. Mr Reinckens previously held the position of executive vice president, chief financial officer. Cache expects to report a loss for its third quarter, which ended on September 30 2000, greater than the 8 cents per share loss for the same period last year. Its nine months results for the current year will be approximately break even, compared to a profit of $1,455,000, $.16 cents per share, in 1999. Despite the disappointing nine-month results, the company anticipates results for the fourth quarter -traditionally its strongest - will be profitable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar