USA: Cache Appointments Offset Disappointing Results
Cache Inc, (NASDAQ:CACH), a specialty chain of 211 women's apparel stores, has appointed Brian Woolf as chairman and chief executive officer. Mr Woolf joins Cache from Limited Stores where, until recently, he held the position executive vice president and general merchandise manager. Separately, the company announced the promotion of Thomas Reinckens to the position of president, chief operating officer. Mr Reinckens previously held the position of executive vice president, chief financial officer. Cache expects to report a loss for its third quarter, which ended on September 30 2000, greater than the 8 cents per share loss for the same period last year. Its nine months results for the current year will be approximately break even, compared to a profit of $1,455,000, $.16 cents per share, in 1999. Despite the disappointing nine-month results, the company anticipates results for the fourth quarter -traditionally its strongest - will be profitable.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020