CHINA: Cache Cache China to implement PLM software
The Centric 8 PLM software for retail, apparel, footwear, luxury and consumer goods will be used for all of the company's product lines.
Cache Cache China, which sells women's ready-to-wear apparel, footwear and accessories from more than 900 stores, is part of French-based Group Beaumanoir.
Expected benefits include enhanced collaboration throughout product development teams, and improved visibility for better go/no-go product decision-making, according to Sandrine Woirnesson, vice president of finance, IT and corporate governance at Cache Cache China.
The tool should also accelerate efficiency and speed to market for the Cache Cache China collections.
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
French apparel maker Lafodex SA has deployed YuniquePLM to help accelerate workflow, improve collaboration and reduce errors....
Jean-Maurice Férauge has been named managing director of Lectra Japan, with responsibility for developing the company's presence in the country, particularly in the fashion sector....
Organisers of the upcoming Texprocess trade fair say the event in Frankfurt, Germany is almost fully booked, with four months still to go before it opens its doors in May....
- M&S to launch supply chain human rights policy
- VF pushes ahead on chemicals management
- M&S project benefits garment worker health
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Key pieces of US trade agenda signed into law
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- C&A to add "accurate fit" label to garments
- US retail landscape "mediocre" over next 5 years
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry
- Adidas develops shoe from recycled ocean waste