CHINA: Cache Cache China to implement PLM software
The Centric 8 PLM software for retail, apparel, footwear, luxury and consumer goods will be used for all of the company's product lines.
Cache Cache China, which sells women's ready-to-wear apparel, footwear and accessories from more than 900 stores, is part of French-based Group Beaumanoir.
Expected benefits include enhanced collaboration throughout product development teams, and improved visibility for better go/no-go product decision-making, according to Sandrine Woirnesson, vice president of finance, IT and corporate governance at Cache Cache China.
The tool should also accelerate efficiency and speed to market for the Cache Cache China collections.
How is the sourcing landscape likely to shift in 2015, and what strategies can help apparel firms and their suppliers to stay ahead? China is seen moving higher up the value chain, and near-shoring is...
The last few years have seen tremendous changes in the technological landscape of product lifecycle management (PLM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems. Yet the software has evolved rapidl...
UK based ladies' and children's wear manufacturer Studio One is implementing the Visual End-2-End software suite to connect and centralise all product information and processes....
French apparel maker Lafodex SA has deployed YuniquePLM to help accelerate workflow, improve collaboration and reduce errors....
Jean-Maurice Férauge has been named managing director of Lectra Japan, with responsibility for developing the company's presence in the country, particularly in the fashion sector....
Organisers of the upcoming Texprocess trade fair say the event in Frankfurt, Germany is almost fully booked, with four months still to go before it opens its doors in May....
- Expensive US dollar hitting H&M sourcing costs
- 2015: Welcome to the new fashion consumer
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- Apparel industry gains traction says IAF chief
- Performance apparel set for continued growth
- Kanati pulls production out of Pakistan
- Sears Holdings cuts 115 corporate jobs
- H&M Q4 mixed but plans 400 new stores
- UK clothing sales see strongest rise in two years
- Companies continue to call for US trade commitment
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead