USA: Cache, Inc. Reports May 2000 Comparable Store Sales Increased Four Percent
Cache, Inc., (NASDAQ:CACH), a specialty chain of exclusive women's apparel stores with 208 stores open (184 Cache stores and 24 Lillie Rubin stores) and on line at the Company's web site at www.cache.com, reported May 2000 sales figures. Comparable store sales (sales for stores open at least one year or more) increased 4% during the four week May 2000 period, as compared to the same period in 1999. Total sales for the four week period ended May 27, 2000 increased $1.5 million or 12% to $13.9 million, for the four week period. Total sales for the twenty-one week period ended May 27, 2000 were $71.8 million, as compared to $64.2 for the comparable period ended May 29, 1999, which represents an increase of $7.6 million or 12%. Comparable store sales increased 3% during the twenty-one week period, as compared to the same period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022