USA: Cache, Inc. Reports May 2000 Comparable Store Sales Increased Four Percent
Cache, Inc., (NASDAQ:CACH), a specialty chain of exclusive women's apparel stores with 208 stores open (184 Cache stores and 24 Lillie Rubin stores) and on line at the Company's web site at www.cache.com, reported May 2000 sales figures. Comparable store sales (sales for stores open at least one year or more) increased 4% during the four week May 2000 period, as compared to the same period in 1999. Total sales for the four week period ended May 27, 2000 increased $1.5 million or 12% to $13.9 million, for the four week period. Total sales for the twenty-one week period ended May 27, 2000 were $71.8 million, as compared to $64.2 for the comparable period ended May 29, 1999, which represents an increase of $7.6 million or 12%. Comparable store sales increased 3% during the twenty-one week period, as compared to the same period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack