USA: Cache, Inc. Reports May 2000 Comparable Store Sales Increased Four Percent
Cache, Inc., (NASDAQ:CACH), a specialty chain of exclusive women's apparel stores with 208 stores open (184 Cache stores and 24 Lillie Rubin stores) and on line at the Company's web site at www.cache.com, reported May 2000 sales figures. Comparable store sales (sales for stores open at least one year or more) increased 4% during the four week May 2000 period, as compared to the same period in 1999. Total sales for the four week period ended May 27, 2000 increased $1.5 million or 12% to $13.9 million, for the four week period. Total sales for the twenty-one week period ended May 27, 2000 were $71.8 million, as compared to $64.2 for the comparable period ended May 29, 1999, which represents an increase of $7.6 million or 12%. Comparable store sales increased 3% during the twenty-one week period, as compared to the same period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020