USA: Cache's July Like For Like Sales Up 2 Per Cent
Cache, Inc, (NASDAQ: CACH), a specialty chain of exclusive women's apparel stores with 208 stores open (184 Cache stores and 24 Lillie Rubin stores) and online at www.cache.com , reported July 2000 sales figures today. Comparable store sales (sales for stores open at least one year or more) increased 2 per cent during the four week July 2000 period, as compared to the same period in 1999. Total sales for the four week period ended July 29, 2000 increased $8m or 8 per cent to $10.8m, for the four week period. Total sales for the thirty week period ended July 29, 2000 were $95.5m, as compared to $86.5m for the comparable period ended July 31, 1999, which represents an increase of $9.0 million or 10 per cent. Comparable store sales increased 2 per cent during the thirty week period, as compared to the same period in fiscal 1999.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- EU urged to adopt roadmap for Sri Lanka GSP+ bid
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack