SWITZERLAND: Calida Reports SFR5.3m FY Profit
Clothing group Calida Holding AG has posted net profit of SFR5.3 million for 2004, compared to SFR2.6m in 2003.
Sales for the year remained static at SFR138m.
The company predicts flat sales for 2005, but hopes to report further earnings increases.
Calida Holding mostly makes underwear and nightwear under the Calida brand name, primarily to the Swiss and German markets. The group also franchises brand stores.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020