SWITZERLAND: Calida Reports SFR5.3m FY Profit
Clothing group Calida Holding AG has posted net profit of SFR5.3 million for 2004, compared to SFR2.6m in 2003.
Sales for the year remained static at SFR138m.
The company predicts flat sales for 2005, but hopes to report further earnings increases.
Calida Holding mostly makes underwear and nightwear under the Calida brand name, primarily to the Swiss and German markets. The group also franchises brand stores.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective