UZBEKISTAN: Call for cotton boycott to extend to investors
Activists from Uzbekistan are calling for an extension to an international boycott of Uzbek cotton and textiles as part of efforts to ramp up pressure on the government to end the use of forced and child labour in the country's cotton fields.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Retailers warned of high volatility in Brexit wake
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- Brexit uncertainty over pending EU trade deals
- Under Armour opens manufacturing innovation hub
- Online fabric platform to "revolutionise" buying
- Uniqlo said to be scaling back US expansion
- Better Work Vietnam launches labour law mobile app
- Walmart's 'Made in USA' pledge misleading
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Denmark
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts