US: Calvin Klein Jeans to use custom fit forms
Calvin Klein Jeans is to use custom-made fit forms from Tukatech Inc to help streamline its international product development.
The TukaForms will initially be used by CK Jeans and Chaps in New York and Hong Kong on their men's, women's, and plus-sized lines.
But all international vendors will be required to implement them in the near future.
"Maintaining our fit across our global supply chain is crucial to reducing our cost and maintaining our fit standards," said Anna-Nee Wong, VP of technical apparel design for CKJ.
The TukaForms have life-like skin, body, bone and muscle replication, and present a viable tool for vendors to review fit before sending samples to the USA.
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation is enhancing its supply chain management capabilities with a product lifecycle management (PLM) system to support its worldwide sourcing operations....
An increase in earnings and revenues from its Calvin Klein business helped Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation to a better-than-expected third quarter, but the apparel maker has lowered its fourth quarter...
Growing demand for its Calvin Klein and Chaps brands, coupled with strong international growth, has helped The Warnaco Group Inc to a surge in third quarter profits - but the apparel maker lowered its...
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack