US: Calvin Klein Underwear signs Saldana for new ads
Actress Zoe Saldana (Photo credit: Mikael Jansson - Business Wire)
Calvin Klein Underwear has announced that actress Zoe Saldana will be featured in the women’s Fall 2010 Calvin Klein Underwear global advertising campaign.
The Fall 2010 Calvin Klein Underwear campaign was shot by fashion photographer Mikael Jansson in New York City, and will include a mix of print, digital, and outdoor advertising. It will also showcase the firm's new Envy range.
"We are excited to have Zoe Saldana as the face of Calvin Klein Underwear, and Calvin Klein Envy, our new product launch," said Bob Mazzoli, chief creative officer of Calvin Klein Underwear.
Saldana, who has starred in Avatar and Star Trek, has a long-standing relationship with the fashion house.
"Calvin Klein has always put forth such beautifully executed campaigns," she said. "It’s very exciting for me to be associated with such an iconic, globally recognised brand like Calvin Klein Underwear."
Actress Zoe Saldana (Photo credit: Mikael Jansson)
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Established skills and tradition were not enough to save some apparel makers from layoffs and factory closures in 2010. But acquisitions, an environmental focus and international expansion helped othe...
Morris Goldfarb, the chairman and CEO of G-III Apparel Group is joining the board of directors at Christopher & Banks Corporation....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda. ...
Apparel maker Phillips-Van Heusen Corporation has raised its full-year profit outlook after booking a "stellar performance" in its third quarter thanks to its Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands....
US apparel company The Warnaco Group has boosted its third quarter net income thanks to the continued growth of its Calvin Klein business. ...
Department store retailer Macy's is jumping on the designer collaboration bandwagon with a series of limited-edition women's apparel lines launching next February....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016