US: Cambrelle teams with X-Static for shoe linings
Cambrelle has teamed up with industry-standard technology X-Static to launch footwear linings with lasting anti-microbial and anti-odour protection.
X-Static features a layer of pure silver permanently bonded to the fibre, and also offers the added benefit of increased resistance to static build-up.
Furthermore, Cambrelle with X-Static can be dyed to any colour whilst retaining all of its outstanding properties.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Bangladesh calls for duty-free access to US
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022