CHINA: Camkids to raise GBP5.75m through London listing
Chinese children's outdoor wear company Camkids is looking to raise around GBP5.75m (US$9.25m) as it joins the Alternative Investment Market (AIM) on the London Stock Exchange.
In a filing to the AIM, Camkids said it expects the move will value the company at GBP65.5m.
The Camkids brand was established in 2008 to take advantage of the high levels of growth within the growing Chinese domestic market.
Today its apparel, footwear and equipment products are mainly sold in Camkids concessions operated by its distribtor network. Its 15 distributors operate more than 1,000 retail stores.
Italian footwear business Geox has seen its first-quarter profit more than halve after tough economic conditions in Europe dampened demand for its products....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Sports and Fitness Clothing in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Sports Apparel, and Fitness Clothing. The report provides separate comprehe...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Russia threatens ban on western apparel imports
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report