USA: Candie's Appoints Caruso And D'Loren As Directors
Caruso is the creator of the Bongo jeans brand name, now a subsidiary of Candie's, while D'Loren is a 20-year business finance veteran who also sits on the board of Bill Blass Ltd.
"We welcome the addition of Mr Caruso and Mr D'Loren to the Candie's board of directors," CEO Neil Cole said.
"Each of them brings a wealth of relevant experience, insight and expertise that we feel will be a tremendous benefit to the company and its shareholders, particularly as presently structured, under its new licensing model."
Candie's owns and operates the Candie's and Bongo brands of young women's footwear and apparel, and arranges the production of footwear for other private labels through its subsidiary Brightstar Footwear Inc.
Companies: Kate Spade & Co
Consumer brands owner Iconix said 2005 was the most profitable year in the company's history, as it implemented a new brand management and licensing business model....
Fashion label Mossimo and its founder Mossimo Giannulli have agreed an extension to the commencement of Giannulli's offer to take the business private after a third party made a bid for the label....
Iconix Brand Group has signed a licensing deal for its Joe Boxer brand with Mexican apparel company Grupo Aviara....
Iconix Brand Group Inc, formerly Candie's Inc, on Monday said it purchased women's apparel and accessories brand Rampage from Rampage Clothing Company for $45.9 million....
Apparel trademark licensor Iconix Brand Group Inc has signed a deal to buy the Joe Boxer Brand from Joe Boxer Company LLC and its affiliates....
US retail group Candie's Inc has revealed that it will change its corporate name to Iconix Brand Group Inc on 1 July, and will trade on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol ICON....
Fashion brand Badgley Mischka, a division of apparel licensor Candie's Inc, has signed a license deal with Groupe JS International for a bridge apparel collection to be launched in spring 2006....
Apparel and footwear and licensor Candie's Inc has entered into a retail license agreement with Pristine Fashion Group for its Badgley Mischka brand....
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack