USA: Candie's Goes Global With Canada And UK Deals
Candie's Inc has entered into two separate agreements that will guarantee minimum footwear purchases of approximately US$10 million over the next three years, and will increase substantially its international presence. The first is an exclusive agreement with Bata Retail Canada, a division of Bata Industries Limited, to distribute and sell its branded women's footwear in Canada. The collection will be marketed exclusively through Bata's retail stores and will be available from July.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores