USA: Candie's Reports $4.9m Q3 Consolidated Net Loss
The company also reported consolidated net revenue of $27.1m for the quarter, down from $43.2m in third quarter 2002.
However, administrative expenses dropped 41.6 per cent year-on-year to $6.3m for the period.
Candie's' transition to a new licensing business model has been blamed for the results.
"Our transition out of the operating footwear business will be complete by the end of this fiscal year," CEO Neil Cole said.
"Our new business model leverages our valuable Candie's and Bongo brands and we look forward to a stable and profitable company in the next fiscal year and beyond."
Companies: Kate Spade & Co
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Consumer brands owner Iconix said 2005 was the most profitable year in the company's history, as it implemented a new brand management and licensing business model....
Fashion label Mossimo and its founder Mossimo Giannulli have agreed an extension to the commencement of Giannulli's offer to take the business private after a third party made a bid for the label....
Iconix Brand Group has signed a licensing deal for its Joe Boxer brand with Mexican apparel company Grupo Aviara....
Iconix Brand Group Inc, formerly Candie's Inc, on Monday said it purchased women's apparel and accessories brand Rampage from Rampage Clothing Company for $45.9 million....
Apparel trademark licensor Iconix Brand Group Inc has signed a deal to buy the Joe Boxer Brand from Joe Boxer Company LLC and its affiliates....
US retail group Candie's Inc has revealed that it will change its corporate name to Iconix Brand Group Inc on 1 July, and will trade on the NASDAQ stock exchange under the ticker symbol ICON....
Fashion brand Badgley Mischka, a division of apparel licensor Candie's Inc, has signed a license deal with Groupe JS International for a bridge apparel collection to be launched in spring 2006....
Apparel and footwear and licensor Candie's Inc has entered into a retail license agreement with Pristine Fashion Group for its Badgley Mischka brand....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar