USA: Candies Reports Positive Business Trends
Candie's, Inc yesterday announced backlog and comparable store sales for the second quarter ended July 31, 2001. Over the next several days, the Company will be showing at the WSA trade show in Las Vegas. Neil Cole, Candie's, Inc's CEO, said: "We are pleased with the momentum in our retail, wholesale and licensing businesses, demonstrated by excellent growth in our wholesale backlog and comparable store sales. We believe these numbers confirm that we are connecting with our target consumer in terms of both product and brand positioning and that we have the potential to grow our business over both the short and long-term."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- US Q3 in brief - Under Armour, VF Corp, Skechers
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020