USA: Candies Reports Positive Business Trends
Candie's, Inc yesterday announced backlog and comparable store sales for the second quarter ended July 31, 2001. Over the next several days, the Company will be showing at the WSA trade show in Las Vegas. Neil Cole, Candie's, Inc's CEO, said: "We are pleased with the momentum in our retail, wholesale and licensing businesses, demonstrated by excellent growth in our wholesale backlog and comparable store sales. We believe these numbers confirm that we are connecting with our target consumer in terms of both product and brand positioning and that we have the potential to grow our business over both the short and long-term."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report