USA: Candies Reports Positive Business Trends
Candie's, Inc yesterday announced backlog and comparable store sales for the second quarter ended July 31, 2001. Over the next several days, the Company will be showing at the WSA trade show in Las Vegas. Neil Cole, Candie's, Inc's CEO, said: "We are pleased with the momentum in our retail, wholesale and licensing businesses, demonstrated by excellent growth in our wholesale backlog and comparable store sales. We believe these numbers confirm that we are connecting with our target consumer in terms of both product and brand positioning and that we have the potential to grow our business over both the short and long-term."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016