USA: Candies Reports Positive Business Trends
Candie's, Inc yesterday announced backlog and comparable store sales for the second quarter ended July 31, 2001. Over the next several days, the Company will be showing at the WSA trade show in Las Vegas. Neil Cole, Candie's, Inc's CEO, said: "We are pleased with the momentum in our retail, wholesale and licensing businesses, demonstrated by excellent growth in our wholesale backlog and comparable store sales. We believe these numbers confirm that we are connecting with our target consumer in terms of both product and brand positioning and that we have the potential to grow our business over both the short and long-term."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Trump talks of tweaking NAFTA trade with Canada
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022