DENMARK: Carli Gry Investors Optimistic About Eastern Europe
According to the Danish magazine, Textil & Beklædning, Carli Gry's spring sales have gone very well, giving more confidence to investors, and increasing share price in October. The basis for the brand's success is in Eastern Europe with 30 new shops opened in Poland, 10 of them in Warsaw. Ten shops have already been opened in Poland in 2000, and the intention is to open six to 10 per annum there. Next year the company expects to open two shops in the Baltic States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack