DENMARK: Carli Gry Opens More Factory Outlets At Home
The company had opened several factory outlets in Poland, but demand is so high that it will now be able to sell new full-priced clothes there instead.
Carli Gry already has outlets in Germany, Holland, England, Poland and Norway. Its most recent opening were Peak Performance, Jackpot, and Cottonfield stores in Stockholm.
A spokesman for the company denied that the new outlet was a possible replacement for the underperforming Haburi.com, which only sold DKR17m ($2m) last year against a budget of DKR40m ($5m).
By Penny Leese
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack