HONG KONG: Carry Wealth Reports HK$95m Profit
Top end apparel manufacturer Carry Wealth Holdings Limited today said recorded a turnover of HK$1,146.4 million, and a profit attributable to shareholders of HK$95.0 million, for the year ended 31 December 2001. The Board of directors has recommended the payment of a final dividend of 7.2 HK cents per share which, together with the interim dividend of 6 HK cents per share paid on 28 September 2001, makes a total dividend of 13.2 HK cents per share for the year ended 31 December 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"