US: Carter's completes operations move to Atlanta
Children's wear company Carter's has completed the relocation of its corporate offices from Shelton, Connecticut to Atlanta, creating 200 jobs.
The 275,000 sq ft facility in Phipps Tower, Buckhead, is LEED-certified, and employs a total of 800 people, Carter's said in a statement sent to just-style. The move which was first announced in 2012, will support the company's growth plans, it said.
"We believe our new facility will...strengthen our ability to provide consumers with the best value and experience in young children's apparel for many years to come," added Carter's chairman and CEO Michael Casey.
Synopsis Canadean's "Carter's, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products a...
Carter's delivered "resilient results in a tough quarter," according to one analyst, after the children's wear firm posted a double-digit decline in first-quarter profit despite record sales....
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Children's Wear market to grow at a CAGR of 5.36 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hosiery (Women and Men) both in value (US$) and in volume (Pairs) by the following Product Segments: Socks, Sheer Hosiery, and Tights/Opaques....
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- Abercrombie & Fitch to lose logos in fashion focus
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details