US: Carter's completes operations move to Atlanta
Children's wear company Carter's has completed the relocation of its corporate offices from Shelton, Connecticut to Atlanta, creating 200 jobs.
The 275,000 sq ft facility in Phipps Tower, Buckhead, is LEED-certified, and employs a total of 800 people, Carter's said in a statement sent to just-style. The move which was first announced in 2012, will support the company's growth plans, it said.
"We believe our new facility will...strengthen our ability to provide consumers with the best value and experience in young children's apparel for many years to come," added Carter's chairman and CEO Michael Casey.
Synopsis Canadean's "Carter's, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products a...
Introduction Global Childrenswear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 20......
Introduction Childrenswear in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and ......
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify