US: Carter's completes operations move to Atlanta
Children's wear company Carter's has completed the relocation of its corporate offices from Shelton, Connecticut to Atlanta, creating 200 jobs.
The 275,000 sq ft facility in Phipps Tower, Buckhead, is LEED-certified, and employs a total of 800 people, Carter's said in a statement sent to just-style. The move which was first announced in 2012, will support the company's growth plans, it said.
"We believe our new facility will...strengthen our ability to provide consumers with the best value and experience in young children's apparel for many years to come," added Carter's chairman and CEO Michael Casey.
Plimsoll’s Childrens Clothing (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Childrens Clothing (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a writ...
Lals Group is expected to continue to focus on growing its most important brands: Bossini, which offers affordable menswear, G2000 which offers work wear, and Carter’s, which focuses on childrenswear ...
- Why Inditex is "clear winner" in fast fashion
- Brexit blow to global apparel industry confidence
- Sir Philip Green blamed for the collapse of BHS
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- North Face has holistic view on harmful chemicals
- US Q2 in brief - Columbia Sportswear, Rocky Brands
- Vietnam mulls wage freeze to boost competitiveness
- Teijin launches polyester hook-and-loop fastener
- Ananta Group hits back at Bangladesh union claims
- LVMH to sell Donna Karan to G-III for US$650m
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020