US: Carter's completes operations move to Atlanta
Children's wear company Carter's has completed the relocation of its corporate offices from Shelton, Connecticut to Atlanta, creating 200 jobs.
The 275,000 sq ft facility in Phipps Tower, Buckhead, is LEED-certified, and employs a total of 800 people, Carter's said in a statement sent to just-style. The move which was first announced in 2012, will support the company's growth plans, it said.
"We believe our new facility will...strengthen our ability to provide consumers with the best value and experience in young children's apparel for many years to come," added Carter's chairman and CEO Michael Casey.
Synopsis Canadean's "Carter's, Inc. - Company Capsule" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations. The profile contains a company overview, key facts, major products a...
Introduction Global Childrenswear industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 20......
Introduction Childrenswear in the United States industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2009-13, and ......
TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Children's Wear market to grow at a CAGR of 5.36 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Children's Wear in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Boys Wear, Girls Wear, and Infants & Toddlers Wear. The report provides separate compre...
Abstract About Children’s and Infant Wear Children's wear refers to clothing for children aged between 0 months to 10 years. It includes apparel such as outerwear, underwear, nightwear, socks and t...
Plimsoll’s Childrens Clothing (Global) analysis is the most definitive and accurate study of the Childrens Clothing (Global) sector in 2013. The report is split into two sections and uses both a writ...
Lals Group is expected to continue to focus on growing its most important brands: Bossini, which offers affordable menswear, G2000 which offers work wear, and Carter’s, which focuses on childrenswear ...
- Nike reaffirms US production commitment
- Levi Strauss raises the bar on sustainability
- Gap and H&M back Myanmar path to labour reform
- H&M faces margin pressure on dollar impact
- Can the Gap brand reclaim its iconic status?
- Myanmar minimum wage set at US$3.2 per day
- Far Eastern to invest $323m in Vietnam textile hub
- Fast Retailing supplier continues strike talks
- China cotton stockpile auction may shake up market
- Over 8,000 children in Delhi garment industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: The EU - May 2015
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015