US: Carter’s names leaders for its two core brands
Children's wear maker Carter's Inc has created two new leadership positions for its core Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands.
Brian J Lynch and Lisa A Fitzgerald, who are executive vice presidents and brand leaders for Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh respectively, will report directly to company chairman and CEO Michael D Casey.
Lynch has been promoted from his post as senior vice president of merchandising and brand marketing, and previously worked for the Walt Disney Company and at athletic apparel manufacturer Champion Products Inc.
Fitzgerald joins from Lands' End Inc, a division of Sears Holdings Corporation, where she served as executive vice president of merchandising, design, and creative.
Casey has also assumed the title and role of president, after former president Joseph Pacifico stepped down on 21 December.
The Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally and through more than 400 company-operated stores.
Teen apparel retailer Delia's Inc says it "has had no substantive discussions" with shareholder Thesis Fund Management regarding a potential sale of the company....
Walter Killough, COO of apparel retailer Delia's, has been appointed as CEO following the departure of Robert Bernard....
Carter's Inc, which makes apparel for babies and young children, has got off to a strong start in 2010 after higher sales helped profit soar by 157.9%....
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders