US: Carter’s names leaders for its two core brands
Children's wear maker Carter's Inc has created two new leadership positions for its core Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands.
Brian J Lynch and Lisa A Fitzgerald, who are executive vice presidents and brand leaders for Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh respectively, will report directly to company chairman and CEO Michael D Casey.
Lynch has been promoted from his post as senior vice president of merchandising and brand marketing, and previously worked for the Walt Disney Company and at athletic apparel manufacturer Champion Products Inc.
Fitzgerald joins from Lands' End Inc, a division of Sears Holdings Corporation, where she served as executive vice president of merchandising, design, and creative.
Casey has also assumed the title and role of president, after former president Joseph Pacifico stepped down on 21 December.
The Carter's and OshKosh B'gosh brands are sold in leading department stores, national chains, and specialty retailers domestically and internationally and through more than 400 company-operated stores.
Teen apparel retailer Delia's Inc says it "has had no substantive discussions" with shareholder Thesis Fund Management regarding a potential sale of the company....
Walter Killough, COO of apparel retailer Delia's, has been appointed as CEO following the departure of Robert Bernard....
Carter's Inc, which makes apparel for babies and young children, has got off to a strong start in 2010 after higher sales helped profit soar by 157.9%....
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- Will Amazon take over the US apparel market?
- US groups seek workable apparel provisions in TPP
- Metallised thread for "revolutionary" RFID tag
- Manufacturing in China falls to 15-month low
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- VF Corp ups guidance on "strong" Q2
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects